Episode 5

We speak on the Mavericks’ series with the Spurs, an odd Bill Walton interview, and the music of both The Hold Steady and Toro y Moi.

Episode 4

NFL Draft, poll concerning the political leanings and involvement of various sports fans, and How To Make It In America.

Episode 3

In stage three of the It’s Just Banter world takeover movement, our hosts discuss playoffs Mavsketball, those crazy NFL wide receiver trades and the whole Conan imbroglio. If you’re looking to entirely alter your plane of perception, this is the podcast for you.

Episode 2

A stirring discussion of Scott Feldman, Neftali Feliz, Pac Div and the various goals held by this here podcast.

Episode 1

TC and Jake discuss Donovan McNabb being traded to the Eagles, the current situation of the NBA and why Jake hates movies.